The College Campus occupies a large section of Braddon, centrally located at the edge of Canberra City. The grounds are extensive and include an oval, tennis, basketball and netball courts and pleasant outdoor areas for students. Please click here to see images of the campus Welcome to Merici, School Maps and tour our College using our Virtual Tour (http://tiny.cc/yopo5w).
The College was first built for commencement of the school year in 1959. In the early 1970s the College was enlarged by adding on many teaching and learning spaces which more than doubled the floor area. During the year 2000, St. Patrick’s Church which was no longer required as a church, was transferred to the College and was converted to the College’s Gymnasium. Many features of St Patrick’s Church are still evident in this modern facility.
The Campus is well equipped